Request A Consultation

Phone: (908) 879-4227

Auto Insurance - International Students

Personal Insurance products from Crossen Agency, Inc. provide our customers with protection for their homes, automobiles and personal possessions, along with personal liability coverages.

How we serve you is as important as what we provide. First, we listen to you, and then we discuss your needs and answer your questions. Next, we look at both your short-term and long-term objectives and help put your insurance and planning needs in perspective.

  • International or Foreign
  • Driver's License accepted
  • Copy of vehicle title required (in the name of the insured)
  • Proof of NJ residence is required.
  • Credit card payment accepted
  • Installment pay plans are available.
  • Coverage must be in the name of an individual(s)